The Silver Panda is a treasured collectible for its yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system. The 1 oz Silver Panda was replaced with this 30 gram Silver Panda, still containing .999 fine Silver.
Add the 2023 30 gram Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
- Metal : Silver 999
- Weight : 30 Gram
- Denomination : Face Value is 10Yuan
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China."
- Reverse: Features twin pandas, a brother and sister climbing a tree.
- Individual coins are in a capsule. Multiples of 15 coins come in plastic holders containing 15 coins. Multiples of 450 coins will come in a monster box.
- Limited mintage silver investment coin.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
- All Panda coins ship with original capsule.
- Top 5 Government Minted Silver Bullion Coins in the world.
- Collectors Favourite with new exquisite Panda designs every year.
- London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) approved refiners.
- Backed by People’s Republic of China’s Government.
- The collector's market for China Panda Coins is expanding over the year in China and rest of the world.
- The China Panda Coin not only features a universally appealing subject, but each year (expect for year 2002) carries a different design.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: