|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Continuing the successful Silver Panda coin series, the Chinese Mint welcomes the year 2019 in style with these 2019 150 gram Chinese Silver Panda Coins. Ever since this series was launched in 1983, investors and collectors have anxiously awaited every annual release. Barring the year 1986, Silver Pandas have been struck every single year. What’s more, their annually changing panda design (reverse sides) keeps the market on its toes; investors and collectors wait in excitement to see what image that year’s release is going to feature. On the reverse of the 2019 Chinese Silver Panda Coin features mother and son pandas. On the obverse of this silver coin features famous China landmark Beijing Temple of Heaven with Chinese inscription above the image reading, "People's Republic of China" and the date of mintage, 2019. The 2019 150 gram Proof Chinese Silver Panda Coin is available for purchase today from www.Silver10Malaysia.com .
- Metal : Proof Silver 999
- Weight : 150 Gram
- Denomination : Face Value is 50Yuan
- Limited mintage : 60,000
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
- Comes in a box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Collectors Favourite with new exquisite Panda designs every year.
- Backed by People’s Republic of China’s Government.
- The collector's market for China Panda Coins is expanding over the year in China and rest of the world.