|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Continuing the successful Silver Panda coin series, the Chinese Mint welcomes the year 2022 in style with these 2022 150 gram Chinese Silver Panda Coins. Ever since this series was launched in 1983, investors and collectors have anxiously awaited every annual release. Barring the year 1986, Silver Pandas have been struck every single year. What’s more, their annually changing panda design (reverse sides) keeps the market on its toes; investors and collectors wait in excitement to see what image that year’s release is going to feature.
The Giant Panda is a unique animal that has captured the imagination of people both within China and the West. Their black and white furs combined with its deceptively docile and bear like appearance has led to its likeness appearing on silver coins, the latest of which is this 2022 issue.
On the reverse of the 2022 Chinese Panda Coin features two adorable panda cubs playing in the snow. One panda is lying on its belly and other on its back, both sliding down a slope of snow. Included is the special 40 privy mark featuring a panda.
On the obverse of this coin features the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2022.
The 2022 150 gram Proof Chinese Silver Panda Coin is available for purchase today from www.Silver10Malaysia.com .
- Metal : Proof Silver 999
- Weight : 150 Gram
- Denomination : Face Value is 50Yuan
- Limited mintage : 60,000
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
- Comes in a box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Collectors Favourite with new exquisite Panda designs every year.
- Backed by People’s Republic of China’s Government.
- The collector's market for China Panda Coins is expanding over the year in China and rest of the world.