|Availability||Out Of Stock|
The China Panda is undoubtedly the most popular and legendary coin from the Middle Kingdom. Due to their annually changing motive the China Panda Coins are very popular among investors and collectors worldwide. The motive of the 2023 issue shows two little pandas playing on a tree. The twins are the same pair of young pandas that are depicted on the motive of the 2022 coins.
For the first time in the history of the China Panda, the motive was minted with iridescent coloring. Iridescence is an optical phenomenon in which a surface appears in different colors depending on the perspective. By using the innovative iridescent coloring technique, the leaves of the treetop shimmer in the different colors of the rainbow. On the reverse is the yearly identical image of the famous Temple of Heaven in Beijing. The national symbol of China has been part of the UNESCO World Heritage since 1998. The Giant Panda, which is native to China, is considered a symbol of luck and generally stands for harmony and patience. The 150 gram China Panda silver proof coin with iridescent color from the People's Bank of China is delivered in the original box including a certificate of authenticity.
The 2023 150 gram Proof Chinese Silver Panda Coin is available for purchase today from www.Silver10Malaysia.com.
- Metal : Proof Silver 999
- Weight : 150 Gram
- Denomination : Face Value is 50Yuan
- Limited mintage : 30,000
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
- Comes in a box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Collectors Favourite with new exquisite Panda designs every year.
- Backed by People’s Republic of China’s Government.
- The collector's market for China Panda Coins is expanding over the year in China and rest of the world.